1 Of '5 Female Entrepreneurs Who Changed The Business Game' — ELITE DAILY
“Expert perspectives like Erica Nicole’s offer valuable insights on the industry and provide critical external viewpoints as we all seek to grow in a redefined marketplace.”
— Bill Sheedy, Visa, Inc. Group President of the Americas
Act like a business.
Think like your customer.
Coveted startup advice, renewed business inspiration and freshly-minted small business strategy—I’ve got it in spades and it’s all yours! I’m on a full-tilt mission to make entrepreneurship accessible.
I’m the founder and CEO of YFS Magazine – a leading digital magazine that covers startups, small business, and entrepreneurship culture.
I also help entrepreneurs build their businesses with confidence. I advise Fortune 500 brands, marketing consultancies and Think Tanks that want to market to Millennial consumers and partner with a reputable small business influencer. And as a global keynote speaker you’ll often find me at 40,000 feet heading to my next keynote to empower, entertain and inspire leaders.
Hailed One of 15 Female Entrepreneurs to Watch
Erica Nicole started her career in NYC positioning industry giants like Mercedes Benz, Procter & Gamble, Dell, and AMD to forge innovative pathways in international media. Her insatiable quest for excellence, creativity, and accountability kept her at the forefront of strategic planning for Fortune 500 clients; overseeing cumulative media budgets in excess of $25 million.
Today, Erica Nicole is the founder and CEO of YFS Magazine, one of the world’s hottest independent business media platforms — the definitive digital magazine for startups, small business, and entrepreneurship culture.
As a leading advocate of entrepreneurship culture, along the way she became a global keynote speaker, brand ambassador, nationally syndicated columnist and startup advisor.Learn more
Recognized as “A leading voice when it comes to small business and entrepreneurship topics.” — Visa Business
Hailed as 1 of ’15 Female Entrepreneurs To Watch’ — Entrepreneur Magazine
Noted as “A role model for all other women entrepreneurs.” — RUE CINQ Déclaration Beauté
Named 1 of ‘5 Female Entrepreneurs Who Changed The Business Game’ — ELITE DAILY
Recognized as 1 of ‘5 Unstoppable Female Entrepreneurs Making Their Dents on the World’ — Entrepreneur Magazine
Honored as 1 of ’15 Female Entrepreneurs Who Have Left Their Mark on America’ — The University of North Carolina, Chapel Hill Kenan-Flagler Business School
- I love that you aren’t judging me. You are just finding ways to help me grow my business.— Jaclyn Gross, Founder and CEO of Tip Top Organizing LLC
- Erica Nicole knows her stuff! We loved partnering with her and YFS Magazine to help entrepreneurs and businesses.— National Chamber Program
- Already one of the largest and most influential independent startup and small business news sites, the magazine’s impact will continue to expand this year, especially with Erica behind the wheel.- Entrepreneur Magazine
- 2015 was one hell of a year for women in media – and entrepreneurs like Erica Nicole keep making it hotter. A columnist and philanthropist, Erica Nicole made her mark off being young, fabulous and self-employed.— ELITE DAILY
- Erica is bursting with energy and is an inspiration for young entrepreneurs! She is definitely someone I would want to work with again soon!– Moon Kim, M Booth & Associates
- Staying ahead of the competition seems to be easy for Erica Nicole.– Supplier Diversity Review
- We recognize ‘Erica Nicole’ as a leading voice when it comes to small business/entrepreneurship topics.– Visa Business
- If anyone is set up well to provide unique, expert insight on small biz strategy, it’s you – because this is what you do day in & day out.— Lauren Rich, Founder of Underhaus and Creator of Lingerie Fashion Week
- Within 30 minutes you provided guidance that other entrepreneurial consultants take weeks to provide, if at all.— Stephanie Goetsch, Founder of Spark Career Strategy
- A champion … for entrepreneurs and the entrepreneurial experience.- Ebony Magazine
Coveted insider access to help you work smarter. Subscribe for free!
What can you expect at EricaNicole.com? World-class entrepreneurship insight. Discover your brand potential via original, practical and inspiring content and tools. I’ll give you an inside look at what’s working right now in startups and small business.
We’re in the brand lab crafting must-have resources for all things startups, lifestyle and leadership! Join my exclusive email list for your front-row pass.Count Me In