Online Media Company Adds to Small Business Expert Network to Support Global Entrepreneurs
DALLAS, TX – October 17, 2012 – YFS Magazine, a leading online magazine for startups, small business news and entrepreneurial culture, today announced it has expanded its Small Business Expert Network. The addition of eight new experts to YFS Magazine’s powerful portfolio of startup enthusiasts, successful entrepreneurs and global business leaders further extends the company’s position as a leading entrepreneurship culture and lifestyle brand.
“We’ve carefully curated a line-up of thought leaders from across the globe to support their brands, offer more valuable insights and perspectives to our small business audience, and strengthen our social community” said Erica Nicole, Founder and CEO of YFS Magazine. “The experts we’ve selected have successfully established leading and authoritative brands. We’re thrilled to welcome them to YFS Magazine and partner together in the next phase of our growth.”
YFS Magazine helps small businesses thrive by delivering fresh, provocative behind-the-scenes business strategy and insights, daily. Originally launched in December 2009, the online magazine serves an international readership of young, influential and educated small business decision makers.
Today’s announcement begins a new chapter for YFS Magazine and experts that were selected to join the invitation-only network. “It’s a wonderful opportunity. This is a no-brainer. YFS Magazine is an incredibly well-branded and thought-leading online publication for startups and small business owners,” said Shauna Mackenzie, Principal and Founder of Mackenzie Image Consulting and Mark’d – Personal Branding Studio.
Expert contributors added to YFS Magazine’s Small Business Expert Network include:
- Nina Kaufman, Esq., CEO of Kaufman Law PLLC and SBA Women in Business Champion of the Year (2011)
- Bryan Young, CEO of award winning digital agency, BEC — named one of Bloomberg Businessweek’s Best Young Entrepreneurs in America under 25 (2011)
- Beth Reacher, internationally recognized women’s business coach and Founder of London-based company, The Career Stylist
- Brian Hamilton, CEO of Sageworks, Inc. a financial information company — named to the Inc. 500 List and the Deloitte Technology Fast 500
- Tara Gentile, business strategist and Co-founder of Kick Start Labs, a micro-business accelerator for entrepreneurs
- Shauna Mackenzie, Founder and CEO of Mackenzie Image Consulting and Mark’d – Personal Branding Studio
- Elizabeth Archibong, small business marketing expert and Founder of London-based marketing agency, Minted Creative
- Meredith Wood, Community Manager at Funding Gates, an online credit department for small businesses
About YFS Magazine
YFS Magazine is an award-winning small business news site – the definitive digital magazine for startups, small business news and entrepreneurial culture. YFS Magazine’s mission is to deliver fresh, provocative and insanely-addictive business-know how to small business decision makers and influencers. Known for its editorial coverage on the intersection of entrepreneurship and pop culture, YFS Magazine has been featured and/or mentioned in The Wall Street Journal, Forbes, Portfolio.com, Fox Business Network, The Huffington Post, Black Enterprise, Business Insider, Mashable, AOL.com, and many others. The magazine was founded in 2009 by serial entrepreneur, Erica Nicole. Learn more at http://www.yfsmagazine.com.